Signing up and registering on our website is not the same as joining the PTO.
Membership Toolkit is the service we are using that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts — all online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTO (and pay dues) online
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Purchase spirit wear
- Purchase school supplies
- Access the online directory (coming in March 2019 - for PTO members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here.
By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
The success of our programs is dependent upon volunteers just like you giving a small amount of time.
Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
We are so thankful to our Marshal and Ranger sponsors for their generosity!